Download Facetime for Mac Free I Facetime App iPhone, iPad – If you own any one of these devices: Mac, iPhone or iPad; chances are there that you must have heard about Facetime. If you still haven’t heard about it don’t worry. Today I will tell you why you should download Facetime for Mac and Facetime App for iPhone and iPad. Once, you have enough reasons to download Facetime, I will tell you how to download it.
Why Use Facetime?
Facetime makes it easier for the people using Apple devices to do video call. You should download Facetime for the following reasons:
- There is no time lagging.
- It enables to do a video calling without distraction.
- Just one click and you are ready to do a video chat.
- Even when you aren’t available, you won’t miss the call.
- Enjoy video chat in a high definition.
Download Facetime for Mac Free I Facetime App iPhone, iPad
Now that you know why you should have Facetime for Mac and Facetime App for iPhone and iPad, let us see how we can download Facetime.
Download Facetime for Mac Free
The requirements for using Facetime in Mac is to have Mac OS Xv10.6.6. The computer you are using must support Mac OS X Snow Leopard. Once you have checked the basic requirements, you need to check your Apple ID. If you want to use Facetime on Mac, you need an Apple ID. Now that you have everything that is needed to use Facetime for Mac, you can simply download Facetime for Mac from the official website of Apple.
Download Facetime for iPhone and iPad
The iPhone and iPad that support Facetime are:
- iPhone 4 or later
- iPad 2 or later
- All models of iPad mini
To use Facetime on the above devices, one needs to have a Wi-Fi. You can use Facetime using cellular devices on the following devices:
- iPhone 4s or later
- iPad 3rd generation or later
If you are a resident of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates or Pakistan, you won’t be able to enjoy Facetime as it’s not available there. So, if you have the device that supports Facetime, keep reading to know how to use Facetime on your device.
Step 1: Open the Facetime app.
Step 2: By using the Apple ID, do the sign in. (You can also repeat step 2 from Settings and then clicking on Facetime.)
Step 3: Enjoy Facetime!
If you are a user of iPhone, you don’t need to worry about following step 2 because your iPhone will automatically recognize your phone number and will register itself. You can register your email id by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on Settings.
Step 2: Tap on Facetime.
Step 3: For using Facetime, use the Apple ID.
Step 4: Now open Facetime and sign in.
Now that you have signed in, the only thing that you should have to enjoy a video call is to either have the phone number or email id. There are three possible ways to enjoy Facetime:
- Open the Facetime app and either enters the phone number or the email id of the person with whom you want to have a conversation. Then click either on the Facetime video icon or audio icon.
- If the phone number or email of the person with whom you want to have a conversation is already saved in the contact list of you device. The only thing that you need to do is to enter the name of the person and you are good to go.
- The third option allows you to directly have a conversation in Facetime by the Call option. While you are busy having a phone call, click on the icon of the Facetime to start a video call with the person whom you are talking.
If you are luckily a user of iOS 8 or later, you can even enjoy the feature of Call Waiting in Facetime while having an audio call.
So, this was all about Facetime for Mac and Facetime App for iPhone and iPad. Download and install Facetime and start enjoying it. If you face any kind of problem while following the instructions for using Facetime, feel free to ask your query in the comment section below. If you have already used Facetime, don’t forget to share your experience with us!