Facetime for PC Download Free | Facetime App on PC/Laptop – Facetime is like the “Skype” if iOS, right? Well yeah, this is the 21st century and text doesn’t seem to be enough for us anymore. We want more, way more. Play online poker real money to win big!
So yeah, thanks to all of those programming geniuses on this planet, we now got Face to face video calling apps, but some apps just have limitations, a lot of them, so if you are a Facetime freak and looking for ways to Facetime for PC Windows Download Free | Facetime for Windows 10, you’re at the right place. Online slots from the most popular online casino.
What is Facetime?
Facetime is an application that lets you Face to Face video call the person at the other end. Facetime is strictly launched only for iOs and Mac and thus, it’s not possible for PC users to use Facetime “generally”, well we’re here to break the Stereotypes! Facetime? it has a limitation, a lot of them:-
- It allows only 1 person calls. Meaning you can’t Group call on it. (yet!)
- It’s available only for iOs! Texas hold em poker games online.
But despite these limitations, it’s still quite popular on the market so yeah no doubt you’re looking for ways to download Facetime for PC/Laptop, Facetime for Windows or whatever.
So yeah that’s what this article is dealing with. Read along.
Want a blunt truth? This isn’t what Apple wants to happen, I mean apple definitely doesn’t want you to use Facetime on Computer, right? Or else, it would have launched a Facetime for the PC version. But, it didn’t.
But who cares, right? We always find a way out, so we did in this case too and here we are with ways to download Facetime on PC/Laptop for you. Just make sure you follow whatever’s written accordingly and all should be smooth.
FaceTime for PC [Download Facetime] Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP – If you want to do a perfect video calling, then you must have FaceTime. Well, but to use FaceTime you should be having one of the following: iPad, iPhone, iPod or Mac until now.
Things are changing and yes; this means the Windows users are getting lucky. If you run your laptop/PC in Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP, then you can use FaceTime on your device.
Before telling you about how to get FaceTime for PC, I would like you to check that you have the minimum requirement to operate FaceTime.
What Are The Minimum Requirements to Run FaceTime in Windows 10.8.1/8/7/XP?
How to Use Facetime on PC?
You already know about the features of Facetime on PC and now by following the instructions of the above sections, you have also managed to download and install Facetime in your PC. Now, the real task comes. Now that you have Facetime on your PC, do you actually know how to use it? If not, then in this section I will tell you what you have to do after you have downloaded and installed Facetime in your Android emulator. All you have to do is follow the steps given below.
- Step 1: Open Facetime in the Android emulator.
- Step 2: Sign up in Facetime by giving your e-mail address and by filling other necessary information.
- Step 3: The contact list of your smartphone will now be visible in your Facetime account. Go through the list. You can add any new number or e-mail address on the list.
- Step 4: Select the friend with whom you want to have the video chat. You either need their e-mail address or their phone number to call them. Make sure that they too have Facetime in their device so that they can attend your call. You can make a video chat by clicking on their contact icon. You can also simply send them a message if you wish.
Detailed Guide is Mentioned Below
By these simple four steps, you will know how to make a call on Facetime. If you wish to disconnect the call, you can tap anywhere on your screen and the disconnect button will appear. You just have to tap on that red button.
Please make sure that while having the video chat, the microphone icon is present on the screen. If the microphone is not working properly, your partner won’t be able to hear your voice. If you want to add new people, you can add that person in the contact list of your smartphone and Facetime will sync with your contact list to update the contact list present on Facetime.
What You’ll be Getting With Facetime:-
Facetime is one of the most popular video calling apps out there, despite being available only to the iOs users. So this didn’t happen overnight or just because they got lucky, right?
There were reasons for it to happen. First definitely was the “quality” flavor from Apple. Whatever it does, it does with quality, so yeah Facetime too is an extremely feature and quality rich, to which it owes its success.
FaceTime is an app for video calling launched by Apple, and you can be sure anything launched by this company is nothing but the best. So, yes FaceTime is the best software that you can have to do a smooth video calling.
The audio quality is amazing and so is the quality of the video. Having a video chat in HD quality is something that surely everyone deserves, and this what FaceTime gives you. A user-friendly that not only allows you to have one to one conversation but also to do a conference.
FaceTime provides you a distraction-free way of having a conversation. Whenever someone tries to you call you, you will get to know about it, thanks to the excellent notification feature of FaceTime.
Even if you are using FaceTime on your Windows PC, you don’t need to spend a spend a penny for having a smooth video chat because it is free. Anything that you wish to have while doing a video chat is what FaceTime has. Now let me tell how you can have FaceTime for Windows?
So yeah let’s have a look at what you’ll be getting with Facetime, although I’m sure you won’t need all the features because they’ve just overloaded Facetime with awesomeness.
- You won’t find the audio quality as great as with Facetime, compared to any other VoIP calling service.
- You can mute your conversations. Got someone sneaking by you? Just want to create suspense? Or for whatever reasons, but yeah Facetime does let you Mute it! Meaning you can still have the video on-going while a muted conversation! (Seems pretty fun huh?)
- Extremely User -friendly. Just what’s expected of Apple. Well yeah just like any iOs product, Apple took good care of your comfort so you won’t have to struggle to try to find which option is where.
- Block Facetime! Well yeah, this one helps keeps your device safe. Just in case you don’t want someone calling you when you don’t want them, and the device going Bang on the wall, this option helps you by letting you shut off Facetime without the need to shut off the whole device!
- 100% free! What more would you be expecting? It lets you see your loved ones, boyfriend, girlfriend, friends, and family, lets you talk to them and doesn’t charge you for it.
- HD Video calling:- This is what makes Facetime unique. A lot of leading VoiP calling providers don’t have the guts to support HD video calling, but well Facetime? It just rules them all.
- Real life experience! You won’t feel you’re talking to a screen instead you’ll feel extremely connected so yeah it’s worth it. So let’s download Facetime for PC right away.
So see? Enough reasons for you to be desperate enough to get Facetime on PC/Laptop huh? Yeah Initially it was launched only for iOs and Mac devices, well isn’t that unfair to windows users? Yeah, we won’t tolerate that will we? So let’s get it to you!
Facetime for PC Download Free | Facetime App on Windows PC
No, you don’t need a very high-end Octa-core processor or something to run Facetime on PC, but still there are some minimum requirements, let me list them out for you:-
Make sure you got at least this on your system before proceeding to the next section of Facetime Download for Windows Download:-
- 2GB RAM
- Windows (Xp/7/8/10)
- Single Core CPS
- 1ghz Processor
- Working Internet connection
So well before you can download and use Facetime on Windows PC/Laptop, you’ll need another bit of an Emulator, which popularly goes by the name of www.bluestacks.com
Bluestacks has over 140Million downloads right now, and it’s still counting! Well, it does a lot of things but in plain English, I’d say it will let you run your Facetime on your Windows PC, for free! In fact not just Facetime but just about any other app, but as this article is about Facetime on Windows PC, let’s keep it that way.
Download it, (It’s free) and install it on your PC!
Once you’re through, just sign in and it’s all up and running.
Now you can search for any app or software you might be interested in, well we are interested in Facetime for PC aren’t we? So you search for “Facetime App“.
And Download Facetime on PC app would be shown to you.
Just download it and you’re good to go.
See? Nothing like rocket science there, right? Let me sum the process up for you:-
Download Bluestacks> Sign in> Search for “Facetime app” > Download!
Done! That’s less than five clicks in total, and you’ll have your Facetime on your PC! So yeah that was how you have to Download Facetime on your Windows PC & use it.
Most of the time, all the requirements which are needed to run FaceTime on a laptop/PC is available in the the devices which are launched in the present market, but still for the sake of being sure, check the requirements, so that you know that the app will work on your Windows PC/ laptop.
I have already mentioned the Windows which will you need to run FaceTime. Apart from that, you will need a minimum of 1GHz processor; that means a single core processor along with 2GB RAM.
And obviously, the basic stuff that you need to use FaceTime includes WebCam, microphone and an active internet connection of bandwidth of at least 512 kbps. If you have the requirements, you should check the features of FaceTime, so that you know what you are using.
Why Should You Download Facetime on Windows 10/8.1/7/XP
There are many reasons because of which you should download Facetime on your Windows PC. And I am going list few of them so that you are happy about the choice that you are going make.
- Using Facetime on Windows 10/8.1/7/XP doesn’t mean that you have to blankly stare at your PC screen, even when you don’t want to do it. You can do multitasking while you are using Facetime. How is that possible? It is possible because Facetime on Windows 10/8.1/7/XP gives you the options of navigating on your device. The video screen of the video chat will appear in a rectangular form in the corner of your Windows PC. Watch your friend talk while you are completing some other tasks.
- You can use Facetime on Windows 10/8.1/7/XP, the way you want it. You can mute a call when you want some noise not to be heard, or you can pause the video chat while you complete your important task. Or you can altogether stop the streaming of the video. Facetime on Windows 10/8.1/7/XP will function the way you want it to.
- You can, in fact, convert your normal voice call into a video chat with just a single tap. You won’t face any interruption or a measurable lag when you convert you voice chat into video chat in Facetime on Windows 10/8.1/7/XP.
- Facetime on Windows 10/8.1/7/XP doesn’t crash no matter how long you carry on your chat by using the app or how many apps are running by the side of your video chat in Facetime on Windows 10/8.1/7/XP.
Aren’t these reasons enough for you to convince yourself that you need Facetime on Windows PC badly? Also, there are regular updates of the app. So, you can always expect better stuff from the app.
How To Download FaceTime on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP?
As we all know FaceTime, is an app devised for Apple users, one must have an iOS emulator to use this app in another platform. And therefore, we will download FaceTime on our Windows PC/laptop with the help of an iOS emulator like iPAdian. Now follow the steps to download FaceTime for your Windows PC/laptop within few minutes.
- Step 1: Download iPadian iOS emulator.
- Step 2: Launch iPadian iOS emulator to install it in your PC/Windows.
- Step 3: By using your account, set up the iPadian iOS emulator. You can either use an existing account or create a new.
- Step 4: When you are down with the setup, click here to download the APK file of FaceTime.
- Step 5: Now click on the downloaded FaceTime APK. Now with the help of Bluestack, open the file and install the app.
- Step 6: Follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
To have the highest benefit of FaceTime, use it in a Wi-Fi connection with high internet speed. I guarantee you; you won’t even miss of flicker of moments.
Wasn’t the steps to be followed easily? I am sure after the availability of these simple steps, you have already started using FaceTime on your Windows PC/laptop.
If you are facing any trouble in following any steps, feel free to drop down your query in the comment box, and I shall revert as soon as possible.
Was the post helpful for you? If yes, then share the post because the person with whom you want to have a video call must also have FaceTime on their PC. Share your experience of using FaceTime; we would like to hear it from you.